FlappyTheDugongFlappyTheDugong

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

How to KILL 99% Bacteria How to KILL 99% Bacteria

The animation was really nice, the voice acting and audio quality were solid.
It's just a pity that you used a meme as the punchline. I feel like, with your talent, you are capable of creating a video that is funny based on its own merits. It's very tacky and lazy to rely on memes to bring humour to your videos because you're not actually coming up with anything unique or original, you're just riding on someone else's joke.
I feel like you could have done this video without the use of the meme, you could have just had the last remaining bacteria crying or freaking out or something.
If you keep up the good work and practice writing more original material, you will go far.

Face Pulling Face Pulling

If only advertising was as good as "sour as all fuck!"

Amen to that.

Fortune Cookie Fortune Cookie

I don't know what to say, this one is my favourite!

Thanks :]

The Park 2014 The Park 2014

I highly recommend getting a program that can turn scanned images into vecorised lines. It will suit your style much better than photoshop. Almost all of the products made by Toon Boom can do this. Even flash has a feature where you can convert images into vector lines.
Basically having vectorised (not bitmap) lines will allow you to fill in areas of colour with ease, and will do away with the frustrating artifacts (all the white dots) that prevent you from having a nice clean fill.

ChazDude responds:

I can't afford any of those programs.

Also, this was done in GIMP, not Photoshop.

Thanks for the review anyway :]